Join or Renew a Membership
When you join or renew a membership with the Friends of San Felasco Citizen Support Organization (CSO), your tax deductible dues supports trails
and other efforts within San Felasco Hammock Preserve State Park. Yearly membership with the Friends of San Felasco runs from July 1 through June 30.
If you join now, your membership is valid through June 30, 2014. As a member, you receive the following benefits:
- Park passes, to use or share with friends. Individual members receive 6 free park day passes. Family and higher level members receive 12 free park day passes.
Park passes are valid for San Felasco or Devil's Millhopper.
- Invitations to special activities, such as ranger-led hikes, moonlight events, and picnics.
- Participation in an email distribution list to send and receive email about the park.
- Discounts on CSO events, such as the Tour de Felasco, plus discounts on CSO merchandise.
- Opportunity to preserve and maintain a great state park.
To join or renew a membership with the Friends of San Felasco, either:
Pay online using PayPal by clicking the desired membership level. You do not need a PayPal account to use your credit card. No need to mail in any paper!
Using PayPal, you can pay with any major credit card or debit card.
Note: There may be a pause of a few seconds before the PayPal web page appears.
Pay by check by downloading and printing a Membership Form.
CSO Corporate Members
- The Super Cool Bike Shop
Super Cool Bike Shop is offering the members of the Friends of San Felasco the following discounts:
To receive the discount, at checkout, identity yourself to Super Cool Bike Shop as a member of the Friends of San Felasco.
- 5 percent discount on all new bicycle purchases
- 15 percent discount on all component and accessory purchases
CSO Board Members
|Kellie Ritari, President
||Jim Pollard, Vice President
|Lee Ross, Secretary
||Tony Ross, Treasurer
Bylaws of the Friends of San Felasco
For a printable PDF file of the current bylaws,
click Bylaws of the Friends of San Felasco.
For more information or to ask a question, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.